myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ivy <steve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DHTML scripting and JSF apps
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:54:25 GMT
Hm. I think it's not a gap in MyFaces, just in the extensions
(tomahawk?). The extensions provide the forceId functionality but not
for any JSF component, only for the extension components I think.

Anyway, I've decided to forgo the whole thing and build the path to
the elements I need in javascript, and just accept that the extra path
info is always going to be in the element ids.

--Steve

--
Steve Ivy
http://redmonk.net