myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Proposal: true readonly Checkboxes as gif image
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:00:13 GMT
I would probably vote for javascript that always sets the value of the
checkbox back to the original value on check. That way it still looks
correct, but the user cannot change its value. The only problem I could see
is to make sure a value isn't posted back if possible, otherwise someone
could just disable the javascript, change the value and then submit