myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ali Raza <alimina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My Faces extensions component problem
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 05:11:39 GMT
Yeah, extensions filter is enabled. I have even tried copying the complete
web.xml from simple.war to my own project, but even that didnt help

Thanx,

--
"A sixteenth century inventor called Wan Hu designed a rocket-propelled
chair on which he planned to ascend into heaven. He built an open cabin, to