myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ali Raza <alimina...@gmail.com>
Subject My Faces extensions component problem
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:03:21 GMT
Greetings,

I have downloaded my faces examples and the simple project (simple.war) runs
fine.
but when i try to use  the same components on my own seperate new project it
does not render the tag

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/simple/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader/11350766/jslistener.JsValueChangeListenerRenderer/JSListener.js"><!--
//--></script>

in the head of the page.
Any idea why this happens ?

Thanx

"A sixteenth century inventor called Wan Hu designed a rocket-propelled
chair on which he planned to ascend into heaven. He built an open cabin, to
which he fitted 47 rockets underneath and above, and two kites to keep him
aloft. Wan Hu disappeared in flame and smoke and was never seen again. A
crater on the moon is now named after him, so in one sense he made it to the
heavens after all. This is the first recorded design of something
approximating to a manned space rocket."

The Chinese Space Programme.
>From Conception to Future Capabilities.
Brian Harvey