myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Louis Burroughs <lburr...@aholdusa.com>
Subject Re: Popup calendar javascript - loadPopupScript not defined
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:44:18 GMT
In the admin console under enterprise apps.

I have tried to figure out a way to change this in a deployment file, but
with no luck yet.  I am also trying to work out why only Parent_First
works for me, but first I have to get my scripting fixed.

Louis M. Burroughs III

CD <dcypher67@gmail.com>
12/22/2005 03:31 PM
Please respond to "MyFaces Discussion"