myfaces-users mailing list archives

From alvin antony <Alvin.Ant...@consol.de>
Subject Facelets, forceId and forceIdIndex
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 12:23:41 GMT

Hallo,

does anybody know, where the problem is? please see the attached mail
which  i send yesterday.

I get the following exception when i use the t:htmlselectoneRadio in
facelets. java.lang.ClassCastException
at ..component.html.ext.HtmlSelectOneRadio.validateValue().

does anybody had this problem before or i am the first one who uses
a htmlSelectOneRadio with facelets having forceId=true and
forceidIndex=false?

Thank you very much for any  help

Alvin