myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Alin Dosoniu" <adoso...@hotmail.com>
Subject dataScroller can control 2 dataTables?
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 12:54:18 GMT
Hello,

I want to put on one page 2 dataTables and both of them to be controled by one dataScroll
tag.
In fact, I need to put 2 dataTables on one page and to have only one dataScroll to control
them. If I need to add a hidden dataScroll, this will not be a problem.
When clicking on one link from dataScroll, I need to display the corresponding rows from both
dataTables.

I tried to add an actionListener on dataScroll and when getting in the method to try to get
the next page index in order to set the first attribute of the second table. But I don't know
how this next page index can be obtained.

Thank you for any information,
Alin.