myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Harald Müller <harald.muel...@wimaxtelecom.at>
Subject Re: What is wrong with this code
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:19:41 GMT

Hi!

I'm having the same troubles getting the content of a htmldatatable
displayed.

My code looks like this:

public HtmlPanelTabbedPane getTabPane() {
	Application app = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplication();

	// tabbedpane
	HtmlPanelTabbedPane hptp = (HtmlPanelTabbedPane)app.createComponent(HtmlPanelTabbedPane.COMPONENT_TYPE);

      // tab 1
      UIPanel tab = (HtmlPanelTab)app.createComponent(HtmlPanelTab.COMPONENT_TYPE);
      tab.setId("panelTab0");
      tab.getAttributes().put("label", "Tab 1");
      hptp.getChildren().add(tab);

      // datatable
      UIData hdt = (HtmlDataTable)app.createComponent(HtmlDataTable.COMPONENT_TYPE);
      hdt.setId("hdtId1");
      hdt.setVar("hdtVar1");
      tab.getChildren().add(hdt);

      // 10 cols
      for (int i=0;i<10;i++) {
        UIOutput header = (HtmlOutputText)app.createComponent(HtmlOutputText.COMPONENT_TYPE);
        header.setValue("Header ("+i+")");

        // column
	  UIColumn col1 = (HtmlSimpleColumn)app.createComponent(HtmlSimpleColumn.COMPONENT_TYPE);
	  col1.setHeader(header);
	  hdt.getChildren().add(col1);

	// text
	  UIOutput text1 = (HtmlOutputText)app.createComponent(HtmlOutputText.COMPONENT_TYPE);
	  text1.setValue("Content ("+i+")");
	  col1.getChildren().add(text1);
    }
    return hptp;
}

The table-header is redered correctly - not the content.

What are we doing wrong?

Thanks,
Harry