myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Brökelmann <mbroekelm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Serialization problem with nightly builds
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:48:25 GMT
I assume that you are using server side state saving? We changed the
implementation for this recently and it now serializes the state by
default into the session. Objects which are stored in session should
be serializable. Nevertheless you can fix that by using the new
context parameter org.apache.myfaces.SERIALIZE_STATE_IN_SESSION in
your web.xml and set it to false (it´s true by default) and the state
of the views are not serialized in the session anymore.

--
Mathias