myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why do h:message Tags Need to be enclosed in h:panelGroup or h:panelGrid Tags
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:16:52 GMT
I don't know enough to comment on whether having getRendersChildren()
return true is a valid solution to this problem.

abstract  boolean 	getRendersChildren()
          Return a flag indicating whether this component is
responsible for rendering its child components.

I'm not sure when it's legal for a component to take responsibility
for rendering its children, and when it's not legal.

However, once that's been decided, the process would be to open a JIRA
issue, and attach a patch for s:fieldset and t:div.