myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting dataTable Properties Through Binding
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:39:01 GMT
It sounds like you're binding the rendered attribute to an expression
which might evaluate to null instead of true or false.   Try making
your rendered expression more complex by detecting null backing beans
or Boolean values or whatever.   Posting your rendered attribute
settings for inputText/outputText would make it easier to comment.