myfaces-users mailing list archives

From William Crose <ipblackh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error in jscookmenu.
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:16:10 GMT
Dudu,

I tried the nightly build for 12-15-2005 to get the 'external link action'
to work.  I haven't been able to get it to work according to the on-line
documents.  Looking for an answer to my problem bought me to your
question/thread.  If you find any information about using 'external link
action' with jscookmenu please let me know.

Regards

On 12/27/05, Dudu <eduardoniceman@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Ok Willian thanks
> But do you know if the menu of nightly build is working well? with you
> or any other people?
> thanks again
>
> William Crose wrote:
> > Here is the link I was referring to ->
> > http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/JSCook_Menu.  The one (Common Problems)
> > I include is the only one listed the page.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > On 12/27/05, *Dudu* <eduardoniceman@yahoo.com.br
> > <mailto:eduardoniceman@yahoo.com.br>> wrote:
> >
> >     William,
> >     I've tried inside a form and outside too.
> >     Please, send me the link of common problems.
> >
> >     Thanks
> >

> >     William Crose wrote:
> >>

> >>             Below is from myfaces.org <http://myfaces.org>.  It looks
> >>             like you have your menu inside of form tags.  Hope this
> >>             helps...
> >>

> >>             Common Problems
> >>
> >>     Menus should not be placed inside forms. As they wont work.
> >>
> >>     <t:jscookMenu >
> >>     </t:jscookMen>
> >>
> >>     <h:form>
> >>     </h:form>
> >>

> >>     last edited 2005-12-03 15:55:46 by PeterHenderson
> >>

> >>     On 12/27/05, * Dudu* <eduardoniceman@yahoo.com.br
> >>     <mailto:eduardoniceman@yahoo.com.br>> wrote:
> >>
> >>         Thanks for replied Dennis, but I downloaded the latest
> >>         nightly build, and it is not working right still...
> >>         I don't like to use the nightly builds, because I'm working
> >>         on a commercial application at my enterprise...
> >>         I like open source, but I'm afraid too with these bugs...
> >>         I must to know only a thing:
> >>
> >>             this problem is happening only with me or other people of
> >>         mailing list is happening too?
> >>
> >>         Thanks all

> distributions on the home page.)  If you still have this problem, you may
> want to voice your concern here.

id="jscookMenu1">