myfaces-users mailing list archives

From William Crose <ipblackh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error in jscookmenu.
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:04:41 GMT
Here is the link I was referring to ->
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/JSCook_Menu.  The one (Common Problems) I
include is the only one listed the page.

Regards

On 12/27/05, Dudu <eduardoniceman@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> William,
> I've tried inside a form and outside too.
> Please, send me the link of common problems.
>
> Thanks
>
> William Crose wrote:
>
> Below is from myfaces.org.  It looks like you have your menu inside of
> form tags.  Hope this helps...
>
>  Common Problems
>
> Menus should not be placed inside forms. As they wont work.
>
> <t:jscookMenu >
> </t:jscookMen>
>
> <h:form>
> </h:form>
>
> last edited 2005-12-03 15:55:46 by PeterHenderson
>

> On 12/27/05, Dudu <eduardoniceman@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for replied Dennis, but I downloaded the latest nightly build,
> > and it is not working right still...
> > I don't like to use the nightly builds, because I'm working on a
> > commercial application at my enterprise...
> > I like open source, but I'm afraid too with these bugs...
> > I must to know only a thing:
> >
> >     this problem is happening only with me or other people of mailing
> > list is happening too?
> >
> > Thanks all
> >
> > Dennis Byrne wrote:
> >
> >  Try using the latest nightly build (there should be a link to distributions on
the home page.)  If you still have this problem, you may want to voice your concern here.

> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-974

     id="navigationMenuItem1">
> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  <t:navigationMenuItem action="LOGIN_GLOBAL"binding="#{backing_untitled1.navigationMenuItem4}"
> >
> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
       id="navigationMenuItem4"/>
> >             <t:navigationMenuItem  action="LOGIN_GLOBAL"binding="#{backing_untitled1.navigationMenuItem2}"
> >
> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
       id="navigationMenuItem2"/>
> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  </t:navigationMenuItem>
> >           <t:navigationMenuItem  action="LOGIN_GLOBAL"binding="#{backing_untitled1.navigationMenuItem3}"
> >
> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
     id="navigationMenuItem3"/>
> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â  </t:jscookMenu>
> > </af:form>
> >
> > and the javascritp generated after is this:
> >
> > <script type="text/javascript">var jscookMenu1_menu =[[null, '0', 'jscookMenu1_menu:ALOGIN_GLOBAL',
'linkDummyForm', null,[null, '0', 'jscookMenu1_menu:ALOGIN_GLOBAL', 'linkDummyForm', null],[null,
'0', 'jscookMenu1_menu:ALOGIN_GLOBAL', 'linkDummyForm', null]],[null, '0', 'jscookMenu1_menu:ALOGIN_GLOBAL',
'linkDummyForm', null]];</script>All is displayed correctly, but, when I click on anavigationMenuItem,
another window is opened,and the browser go to a url like this

> > http://192.168.1.26:8988/sagweb/jscookMenu1_menu:ALOGIN_GLOBAL
> > and page not found is displayed
> > =(
> >
> > I'm using the nightly build of 12/19, because I need thenavitionMenuItem with actionListener.
Thomas sayd it is working fine.