myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Volker Weber <users.myfa...@weber-oldenburg.de>
Subject Re: TobagoRenderKit.addRenderer
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:47:45 GMT
You want a href additionally to the standart submitAction() javascript?

Than this is just for bookmarking, without anny function in the running
application?

how should the value of the href looks like? Can you create it in the
Renderer?

If you really need to overwrite the LinkRenderer the easiest way is to
define a new theme, extending a existing and just provide the Renderer
class.

If you want to go this way, just ask, i could give you a short howto.

Regards
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!