myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Julián García <jgar...@unionsoluciones.com.co>
Subject PhaseListener Doubts
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:58:47 GMT
This is a basic question. I am just finishing a PhaseListener to be
executed after the RENDER_RESPONSE phase. I add the listener to all my
beans by executing the following code after setting all the properties
that are configured in the faces-config:

LifecycleFactory factory =
(LifecycleFactory)FactoryFinder.getFactory(FactoryFinder.LIFECYCLE_FACTORY);
     	Lifecycle lifecycle =
factory.getLifecycle(LifecycleFactory.DEFAULT_LIFECYCLE);
     	lifecycle.addPhaseListener(new AccessDecicionManagerPhaseListener());

At the moment, my PhaseListener just prints the url of the page to be
accessed, but the weird thing is that it is printing the urls several times.

For instance, if i access seguridad/permiso/listadoPermiso.jsp then it
prints.... /seguridad/permiso/listadoPermiso.jsp 7 times. Is this
normal? Does this depend on the number of components? Beans referenced
in the page? How can I force it to print the url just once?.

Thanks for Help.

Julian