myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Aleksei Valikov <vali...@disy.net>
Subject Re: layout components
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:49:56 GMT
Hi.

> What layout components are there besides panelGrid and dataTable (and
> its variants?)  We are about to switch to HTML tables simply so we can
> use a "colspan".  Aren't there any more advanced JSF components for layout?

I've written a templated panel component that uses HTML-based templates
to render its facets. Functions quite similar to Tapestry/Facelets. In
an HTML template, you just mark some elements with the "hefid" attribute
and on rendering these elements will be replaced with the results of
rendering the corresponding facet of the component.

hefid="PostCode.label">PLZ</span> </td>
			<input/>
			<input/>

Bye.