myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <udo.schnurpf...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: facelet
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 08:18:14 GMT
I think it is not possible to combine tobago with facelets.
I haven't used facelets, but I think facelets are based on HTML-designed
JSP source code.

Tobago on the other side abstracts from HTML. There are no HTML-Tags in
the JSP source code.
There are only abstract tags. The Renderkit converts it to HTML or any
other ML.
The idea of Tobago is: The theme controls the look-and-feel of the page.

Udo