myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Volker Weber <users.myfa...@weber-oldenburg.de>
Subject Re: Problem with Changing the locale, <t:dataTable> & <f:verbatim>
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:29:49 GMT
Hi Thomas,

i don't know what the problem with datatable and verbatim is, may be
worth to investigate, but to enable users to change the locale
independent from the preferences settings in there browsers, you should
provide a bean with a locale property.

add the attribute locale to the f:view tag:

<f:view locale="#{bean.locale}">

and change the beans locale value in your action method.

Regards

  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!