myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Poitras <alexandre.poit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Good JSF Books
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 23:25:28 GMT
So far I really liked Mastering JavaServer Faces from Wiley. It has a
complete chapter dedicated to architecture, patterns, all the
different MVC styles (JSF vs Struts vs Swing). I have really enjoyed
it because usually the books are just talking the basic technical
stuff already available on the Internet.

You can find a preview of the Architecture chapter on amazon.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Qu├ębec, Canada