myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Poitras <alexandre.poit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces Cherokee
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:34:43 GMT
I can't wait for the Maven 2 plugin (it was written on the blog). I
wonder what you can do with it since Maven 2 right now is my favorite
Java goodies and I am working on a JSF application :)

> I didn't see the blog entry, but the donation was officially announced at JavaPolis by
Jonas Jacobi, John Fallows and Martin Marinschek and at apachecon in San Diego (by someone
else :)..

--
Alexandre Poitras
Qu├ębec, Canada