myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Poitras <alexandre.poit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Navigation Panel 2 error
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:10:42 GMT
I think there's a bug in the HtmlPanelNavigation.xml, because the component
class is org.apache.myfaces.custom.navigation.HtmlPanelNavigation and it
should be
org.apache.myfaces.custom.navmenu.htmlnavmenu.HtmlPanelNavigationMenu.
Anyone have noticed this bug before?

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada