myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <andreas.mit...@magnasteyr.com>
Subject AW: How to force user to press a Button
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:15:31 GMT
Hi Yee!

No, that's not what I want.
I want to have the following:
A CommandButton, which the user must press, otherwise no other actions are made in the form.
So to say I need something similiar than a required attribute for the CommandButton.
Is something like that possible?

Regards,
Andy

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Yee CN [mailto:yeecn@streamyx.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Dezember 2005 16:47
An: 'MyFaces Discussion'
Betreff: RE: How to force user to press a Button

If you are talking about forcing a form submit on ValueChangeEvent, then you can set the onclick
attribute to onclick="submit()". In you baking bean you can setup a ValueChangeListener to
act on the event. Something like:

<h:selectBooleanCheckbox valueChangeListener="#{myBean.doSomething}"onclick="submit()"immediate="true"/>

Regards,

Yee

  _____