myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <andreas.mit...@magnasteyr.com>
Subject What PDF library or framework to create PDF on the fly-->iText?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:36:39 GMT
I already asked some days ago, now I had time to look a bit at iText and after that I'm not
really smarter than before.

I'm not sure if this library will help me.
I want to do the following:
The Myfaces JSF Page is normally shown to the user (some results from a report or some text
from the database)
Now I want to have a button, which generates a PDF File out of this screen.
So the PDF Creating must be done on the fly (depending on what the user sees)

How can I do that?
Any examples?

Thx, Regards
Andy