myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <andreas.mit...@magnasteyr.com>
Subject Progress Bar in Myfaces
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:46:48 GMT

Hi all!

Has anybody experiences with Progress Bars and myfaces? I have found the Sun Blueprint Progress
Bar with googling but I have also read, that it doesn't work with myfaces.
Has anyone experieces with it, or are there other components that delivers a progress bar
functionality?

Regards
Andy

your system manager.