myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <andreas.mit...@magnasteyr.com>
Subject AW: OnLoad in Myfaces -->something like in Oracle ADF? -->Problems with JSFCOMP
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 08:29:11 GMT
Hi!

This listener looks great, but I have problems with implementing it.
Here are the steps I took:

.)Put the jsfExt.jar into my WEB-INF/lib directory.
.)Add a onload-config.xml into my WEB-INF directory
It looks like this:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<onload-config xslns="urn:onload-config"
	xsi:schemaLocation="urn:onload-config onload-config.xsd">

	<navigation-rule>
		<view-id>/login.jsp</view-id>
		<action>#{linker.startdatabase}</action>
	</navigation-rule>

</onload-config>

.)Add a onload-config.xsd into my WEB-INF diretory:
(Just copied it out of the zip File)

.)Add the following into my Web.xml:
<context-param>
        <param-name>onload-rules</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/onload-config.xml</param-value>
 </context-param>

Nevertheless the XML (both the onload-config.xml and the onload-config.xsd) doesn't seem to
be well-formed:
On the onload-config.xml I get the following error:
cvc-elt1: Cannot find the declaration of element onload-config

on the onload-config.xsd I get the following error at line: <xs:element name="onload-config"
type="Config"/>
src-resolve 4.1: Error resolving component 'Config'. It was detected that Config has no namespace,
but components with no target namespace are not referencable from schema document....

Can anybody help me?

Thx
Regards,
Andy