myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <andreas.mit...@magnasteyr.com>
Subject AW: Progress Bar in Myfaces
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:54:27 GMT
Yes, that's what I mean.

Did you implement it within an Myfaces Application? I just get no error stack, but nothing
is displayed...

Here is my code which i used:

(in my jsf page:)

<h:form id="content">
-->
				<%@include file="fragments/header.jspf"%></td>
				<d:progressBar id="progressBar"
                           value="#{process.percentage}"
                           interval="#{process.pollInterval}"
                           action="complete" />
	</h:form>

and this is the bean (which i just copied)

import java.util.Random;

public class ProcessBean
{

    private int percentage;
    private int increment;
    private Random random;
    private int pollInterval;

    public ProcessBean()
    {
        percentage = 0;
        increment = 10;
        random = new Random();
        pollInterval = 250;
    }

    public int getPercentage()
    {
        if(100 < percentage)
            percentage = 0 - increment;
        return percentage += increment;
    }

    public int getRandomPercentage()
    {
        return random.nextInt(101);
    }

    public int getPollInterval()
    {
        return pollInterval;
    }

    public void setPollInterval(int i)
    {
        pollInterval = i;
    }
}

And I have added the progressbar.jar to my LIB Folder

Have I done anything wrong?

Regards
Andy

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----