myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jan" <...@k750iforum.de>
Subject AW: PanelNavigation2 not saving state
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:35:23 GMT
Hi,

so I change the sandbox.jar from 20051211 to sandbox.jar form version 1.1.1.
Actually I don't really use sandbox features, so this isn't a problem.
As you expected the Nullpointer disappeared.

2005-12-13 00:16:54,109 INFO [org.apache.myfaces.custom.scope.ScopeUtils] -
<ScopeContainer not found - has not been initialized.>
java.lang.NullPointerException

Unfortunately panelNavigation2 still doesn't work correctly.
So this Error didn't have something in common with the navigation problem, I
suppose.
But why is it just not saving state?

Any more ideas?

Jan

Von: Thomas Spiegl [mailto:thomas.spiegl@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2005 01:48
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: PanelNavigation2 not saving state

I see, there is a problem with the AfterScopePhaseListener, which is a
sandbox feature.

A quick fix would be to remove the sandbox faces-config from your
myfaces.jar.
(you will find the following line in it
<phase-listener>org.apache.myfaces.custom.scope.AfterScopePhaseListener</pha
se-listener>
)

Your code looks good, there should not be any problem with panelNavigation2
when using nightly 20051211.

Thomas