myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jan" <...@k750iforum.de>
Subject AW: PanelNavigation2 not saving state
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:04:46 GMT
Hi Thomas,

clientId ???

Do you mean the id of the tags ?

Or did I miss a chapter ? – what is clientId ? and where do I configure it?

<t:div id="subnavigation_outer" styleClass="subnavigation_outer">

            <t:div id="subnavigation_inner"
styleClass="subnavigation_inner">

                        <t:panelNavigation2 styleClass="mypage" id="nav1"
layout="list" itemClass="mypage" activeItemClass="selected"
openItemClass="selected" >

                        <t:navigationMenuItems id="navitems"
value="#{SubNavigationBackingBean.panelNavigationItems}" />

                  </t:panelNavigation2>

            </t:div>

      </t:div>

  _____