myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Marcel Soulier" <marcel.soul...@opitz-consulting.de>
Subject MethodBinding in CustomRenderer
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:37:59 GMT
Hi,

I seem to have problem with MethodBinding when i add it programatically.
I have a Tree of Custom Components. Depending on some logic, each Custom
Component gets one or more HtmlCommandLinks as Children during a Method
in my managed-bean.

The CommandLinks should have a MethodBinding to some other method in my
managed-bean (session scope).

I can add the CommandLink to my Component, it gets rendered fine,
however the actionListener that I attatched with the MethodBinding is
never called. No Exception or anything is thrown.

Has anyone some idea what might be the problem?

Is there any point in the lifecycle where I should or cannot do this?

Thanks in advance

Marcel

Besuchen Sie unsere kostenlose Veranstaltung
"Effizientes Prozess- und IT-Management -
Die Verbindung von ARIS mit IT-Infrastrukturen"
am 24.11.2005 in Köln. Anmeldungen unter
http://www.opitz-consulting.de <BLOCKED::http://www.opitz-consulting.de>