myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Yee CN <ye...@streamyx.com>
Subject RE: How to force user to press a Button
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:01:48 GMT

I am not sure whether I understand you. Do you mean you want all other
buttons to be disabled until a command button is pressed? There are
techniques to do this – but you many want to rethink your problem – for
example popping up a confirm dialog box before navigating to the current
form.

Regards

Yee

  _____