myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Alvin Antony" <Alvin.Ant...@consol.de>
Subject java.lang.ClassCastException at ..component.html.ext.HtmlSelectOneRadio.validateValue
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:15:22 GMT
Hallo Friends,

I am getting this exception when i use forceid=true and forceidIndex=false
with facelets.

I had a look in the code and the code is expecting a Boolean type but
returned is of Type String.

The code is here

Boolean forceIdIndex = (Boolean) this.getAttributes().get("forceIdIndex");

Is this a bug in myfaces/facelets, or am I doing something wrong? I had the
same problem before in HtmlComponentUtils.getClientId() method where I
patched the code at the moment myself.

Thanks,

Alvin

alvin.antony@consol.de                     ConSol* Software GmbH
Phone +49-89-45841-191                     Consulting & Solutions
Fax   +49-89-45841-111                     Franziskanerstr. 38
Mobile+49-160-97340713
http://www.consol.de <http://www.consol.de/>                        81669
M√ľnchen