myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Kahlau" <mkah...@web.de>
Subject AW: AW: Compilation error because of taglib file errors in Nightly 20051127
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:44:20 GMT
Hi!

Yes, Simon is right, I experience the problem reported when compiling my
sources to deploy to a WAR with JDeveloper 10.1.2, using the myfaces-all.jar
from 27th November.

I don't get any errors with MyFaces 1.1.1, but I have to switch to a Nightly
because of other problems with MyFaces 1.1.1 (dataTable and
selectManyCheckbox (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-817)).

Regards,
Matthias