myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Kahlau" <mkah...@web.de>
Subject AW: selectOneRadio and valueChangeListener method with onchange submit - submit only after 2nd change
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:17:30 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for your tips, but the selectOneRadio definitely doesn't work
correctly with onchange="this.form.submit();", because the submit will take
place only after the 2nd change! I tried onclick="this.form.submit();", and
that works... That's why I think, the incorrect behavior of selectOneRadio
isn't caused by my site design. Furthermore, I successfully use
selectOneMenu with onchange="this.form.submit();".

Regards,
Matthias