myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Stand Trooper <standtroo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nesting tiles and MyFaces
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:26:06 GMT
I read through the usages in the demos, but didn't quite pick up my
issue... hasn't been a great day.... but just so you're not displaced
about not getting to answer my first question... here's another
related question.

in my TilesController, I want to take the faces navigation and set a
specific page in the mainContent portion.

e.g. when the submitSearch (from my AbstractViewController impl)
returns (e.g. success, failure String) I want my TilesController to
say

if (success) {
     putAttribute("mainContent", "success.jsp");
}

thoughts on this?

thx,

timo