myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <jsp:include> messes up my JSF
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:15:18 GMT
Many times, I've seen duplicate ids (and lots of other problems)
caused by having multiple copies of the JSF jars loaded in your server
at one time ie both the MyFaces and Sun JSF RI, or Myfaces-all.jar
along with the others, etc.

You mention JBoss, which comes with a MyFaces implementation in its
shared libs directory. Before you proceed with any other attempts to
repair etc, I would ensure that you have ONLY one copy of JSF jars
available to your webapp.

Personally, I think the best approach is to remove the JSF jars from
the Jboss shared lib and just keep your own copy in your webapp's
WEB-INF/lib directory. But you are welcome to do the opposite if you
prefer.

Wayne