myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: which nightly build works well?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:44:48 GMT
Thanks.
  Just upgraded to 11/20. it seems working well except inputHtml,

  Mozilla:  inputHtml edit box covers the buttons below it, so user can not click the buttons.

  IE: the content in the inputHtml edit box disappears when moving mouse over it.

  This issue has been there for about the last two months.

Simon Kitching <skitching@obsidium.com> wrote:
  Dave wrote:
> I am currently using nightly build 10/25, but it supports multiple
> windows, great! but it renders all pages twice.
>
> which nightly build after 10/25 works well? Thanks,

The project I'm working on is currently using r344846 and that appears
to be quite stable. That will be from approx. 15 Nov.

Regards,

Simon