myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bug in expression language?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:45:44 GMT
Well, the thing to do is to discover if it's a bug in the EL
(Expression Language), or if it's expected behavior.   You'll have to
look at the JSP specification to determine that since the JSF spec
defers to that document for EL..

If it's a bug, resubmit it (preferably with a patch) to commons-el.
I'm pretty sure that's the right place.