myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "CONNER, BRENDAN \(SBCSI\)" <bc1...@sbc.com>
Subject "com.sun.faces.saveStateFieldMarker" message is being displayed
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:30:10 GMT
I have a weird problem in that we're trying out our JSF application
(that runs perfectly on WebSphere 5) on WebSphere 6.  For some reason,
the first screen (the login page) displays OK, except that it displays
the following message:

com.sun.faces.saveStateFieldMarker

We googled to see what could cause this, and we came up with the
explanation in the following link:

http://www.jsf-faq.com/faqs/faces-misc.html#137

As the link states, we are using client-side state saving, but, as far
as we know, all of our beans implement Serializable, so we're unsure how
to proceed.  Has anyone else encountered this?

- Brendan