myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: tobago and myfaces extensions in the same webapp
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 18:37:58 GMT
Hello Dani,

unfortunately you can't mixed tobago components with other renderkits so far.

I will try to provide a different page only with tobago tags
if you send your jsp page.

Best regards

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com