myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <andreas.mit...@magnasteyr.com>
Subject FileDownload capability - Problems with Submitting
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:21:26 GMT
My FileDownload Ability now works. But still one problem occurs:
I represent the uploaded Files in a Datatable. There is also a delete Button, which moves
the file into an "old" directory.
When I now first open the file with the open button and THEN afterwards I want to delete the
file, i get the little window for opening the file AGAIN? (Nevertheless the file is moved
into the old directory...)

I have no found out, that the problem occurs because of a Confirm Message which I have on
the JSF Page:
If I delete the onclick="Return confirmSubmit()" Javascript Function, then everything works...

Is there a possiblity to "Kill" the former submit, so that it doesn't come up again?

Here is the JSF PAGE CODE:

			<h:commandButton onclick="return confirmSubmit()"
					image="images/loeschen.gif"
					action="#{detailsDto.deleteDatenblaetter}">
					<t:updateActionListener property="#{detailsDto.dashId}"
						value="#{rowItem[0]}" />
					<t:updateActionListener
						property="#{detailsDto.uploadFileDirectory}" value="#{rowItem[3]}" />
					<t:updateActionListener property="#{detailsDto.uploadFileName}"
						value="#{rowItem[4]}" />
				</h:commandButton>

Here is the code for deleting the Datasheet:

public void deleteDatenblaetter() throws Exception {
		Session session = HibernateUtil.currentSession();
		Transaction tx = null;
		try {
			tx = session.beginTransaction();
			EtDatasheets datasheet = (EtDatasheets) session.get(
					EtDatasheets.class, dashId);
			session.delete(datasheet);

			File newdirectory = new File(directory + "old\\datasheets");
			newdirectory.mkdirs();

			//String sNewFile = uploadFileDirectory.substring(5);
			String sNewFile = uploadFileDirectory;
			File in = new File(sNewFile);
			FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(in);
			File out = new File(directory + "old\\datasheets\\"
					+ new Date().getTime() + "_" + uploadFileName);
			FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream(out);
			byte[] buf = new byte[1024];
			int i = 0;
			while ((i = fis.read(buf)) != -1) {
				fos.write(buf, 0, i);
			}
			fis.close();
			fos.close();

			in.delete();
			tx.commit();

		}
		catch (Exception ex) {
			if (tx != null)
				tx.rollback();
			msg = bundle.getString("errorDeleteDatasheet");
			context.addMessage(null, new FacesMessage(
					FacesMessage.SEVERITY_WARN, msg, null));
			throw ex;
		}
		finally {
			HibernateUtil.closeSession();