myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why no MyFaces-Forum?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:07:16 GMT
Mailing lists are the Apache way.  Get yourself a gmail account and
you'll have access to all of the projects you are monitoring (not just
MyFaces) in one handy place.  Gmail also has great searching.

Regardless of your email pogram mailing lists also allow you to set up
very specific filtering mechanisms based on keywords, etc.

sean