myfaces-users mailing list archives

From rosalba bochicchio <rosalba_2...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: PROBLEMS WITH TREE2
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:57:54 GMT
Thanks a lot for your suggestion...do you know any way
to destroy all session data ?

--- Marius Kreis <mail@nulldevice.org> wrote:

> I don't think that the browser cache is the problem
> - if the browser
> would cache the html of the tree then you would also
> get the old
> (administrator's) tree displayed.
> Imho the problem is a session bean containing your
> tree data. You should
> destroy all session data when a user logs out.
>
> rosalba bochicchio wrote:
> > I've probably found the trouble.
> > I suppose it is a problem due to browser
> > caching...I'll try to explain it: my web app is a
> > management console.
> > It's made up of a menu, which is a tree, a fix
> header
> > and a content page. Whe I click on the nodes of
> the
> > tree I want the content page to change. I can log
> in
> > as "simple user" or Administrator. When I log in
> as
> > Administrator I can see, as a menu, a tree made up
> of
> > all the users of the console. Instead, when I log
> in
> > as a "simple user" I can see anly myself. The
> > behaviour is the following one: When I log in as
> > "simple user" and the as Administrator, everything
> > works fine. When I log in as Administrator and
> then as
> > "simple user", I get the problem I tried to
> describe
> > in the previous message...that is, when clicking
> on
> > the unique node of the tree I get the exception! I
> > suppose the reason is that the browser caches the
> tree
> > with the nodes related to all the user, and gets
> the
> > exception when the node is made up of a single
> > node...Do you think it's a possible reason? have
> you
> > any suggestion to solve the question?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Rosalba
> >

> > --- "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <bc1378@sbc.com>
> wrote:
> >

> >>Can you try with the latest release (1.1.1RC3)?
> >>
> >>- Brendan

org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.TreeModel.getNodeById(Ljava.lang.String;

)Lorg.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.TreeNode;(TreeModel.java:153)

> >>	at

org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.TreeModel.setNodeId(Ljava.lang.String;)V

> >>(TreeModel.java:71)
> >>	at

org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.UITreeData.setNodeId(Ljava.lang.String;)

> >>V(UITreeData.java:290)
> >>	at

org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTree.setNodeId(Ljava.lang.String;)V(

> >>HtmlTree.java:80)
> >>	at

org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTreeRenderer.decode(Ljavax.faces.con

text.FacesContext;Ljavax.faces.component.UIComponent;)V(HtmlTreeRenderer

> >>.java:104)
> >>	at

javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.decode(Ljavax.faces.context.FacesC

> >>ontext;)V(UIComponentBase.java:305)
> >>	at

org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.UITreeData.processDecodes(Ljavax.faces.c

> >>ontext.FacesContext;)V(UITreeData.java:139)
> >>	at

org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTree.processDecodes(Ljavax.faces.con

> >>text.FacesContext;)V(HtmlTree.java:91)
> >>	at

javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processDecodes(Ljavax.faces.contex

> >>t.FacesContext;)V(UIComponentBase.java:407)
> >>	at

javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.processDecodes(Ljavax.faces.contex

> >>t.FacesContext;)V(UIComponentBase.java:407)
> >>	at

javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processDecodes(Ljavax.faces.context.Fac

> >>esContext;)V(UIViewRoot.java:151)
> >>	at

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.applyRequestValues(Ljavax.fac

> >>es.context.FacesContext;)Z(LifecycleImpl.java:177)
> >>	at

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(Ljavax.faces.context.

> >>FacesContext;)V(LifecycleImpl.java:87)
> >>	at

javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Lj

avax.servlet.ServletResponse;)V(FacesServlet.java:109)

> >>	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run()L

> >>java.lang.Object;(ServletStubImpl.java:996)
> >>	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Ljavax.servlet.S

ervletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;Lweblogic.servlet.internal.

> >>FilterChainImpl;)V(ServletStubImpl.java:419)
> >>	at

weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequ

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs