myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jens Weintraut" <jew...@gmx.de>
Subject TabbedPane Navigation
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:44:04 GMT
Hi there,

I've a problem with my webapp since I migrated from 1.0.9 to 1.1.0.
I use a Tree2 inside a TabbedPane. My webapp generates some CommandLinks
inside the Tree2. The links refer to the same page. All of my code is in one
single .jsp-page.

Here is a scheme:

  ____________________
__|__Tab1__|  Tab 2  |__
|        |              |
| Tree2  |  Info        |
|________|______________|

As you see, the Tree2 is on page Tab2. When I click on a CommandLink in the
Tree2, I get some information in the info area. The info area reads a
parameter written by the CommandLink to know, which information to show.
This worked with myFaces 1.0.9 fine.

After I've updated to 1.1.0. the browser shows Tab1 as soon as I click on a
CommandLink.

I thought it is caused by a changed implementation of CommandLink. But
CommandLink in 1.0.9 generates the same HTML-Code as in 1.1.0.
So I think there has sth been changed in the lifecycle or in the TabbedPane.

Has anybody any idea to fix it?

Greetz
Jens