myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <mwessend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PhaseListener
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:58:05 GMT
Inside of MyFaces' sandbox stuff there are some ajax components.
For these components there is a PhaseListener to handle the AJAX Request
inside of the "JSF Engine"

Also it is possible to use a PhaseListener for providing JS files or images
of your custom components

And even for debugin (or learning the JSF lifecycle ;)
intersting blog entrie for PhaseListeners: -->
http://jroller.com/page/cschalk?entry=getting_familiar_with_the_jsf

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf