myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Julián García <jgar...@unionsoluciones.com.co>
Subject Re: dataTable and hibernate
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:38:18 GMT
I would recommend not to use your bussines objects (hibernate POJO's) as
backing beans. Use another bean that takes the properties from the POJO
using a builder object. You would probably need to include other
view-specific methods in your bean (listeners, etc) and thus using the
same bussines objects is not a good approach.

Julian