myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <gv...@C3tools.com>
Subject Displaying certain characters using bundles
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:08:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently trying to use the following:

<h:commandLink id="clChangePassword"
action="#{mybean.showChangePassword}" immediate="true"
value="#{bundle['menu.changePassword']}"/>

In my bundle, changePassword is defined in a properties file as follows:

menu.changePassword=Change&nbsp;Password

This renders as: Change&nbsp;Password instead of Change Password...

The &nbsp; was there because the page was previously written in Struts
and the space was displayed properly when the Struts was rendered using:

<bean:message bundle="mybundle" key="menu.changePassword"/>

My question is the following: is there a way to keep the property as is
in the properties file, yet get MyFaces to render the page the space
properly or do I have to change the property to:
menu.changePassword=Change Password ?

Thanks a lot,

Greg