myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: URGENT! HELP ME! Tree2 state problem
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:53:14 GMT
Its a real PITA in JIRA (especially with all of the emails its
generating) to mark things resovled and then later close them.  There
is also no bulk close in JIRA.  Otherwise the ideal thing to do would
be resovle everything and then close when we release.

I'm working on the new emergency build right now but I will turn my
attention to the latest tree2 stuff shortly.

sean

On 9/23/05, Jon Travis <jtravis@p00p.org> wrote:
> Can't vote on 564, as it's been closed.
>
> Isn't there some process by which bugs are verified as correctly
> fixing the problem before they are closed?
>
> -- Jon
>

> On Sep 23, 2005, at 8:07 AM, mathias.werlitz@daimlerchrysler.com wrote:
>

> > The issue is still open ... so the patch was not applied yet.
> > By the way, the tree2 is corruped by patch MYFACES-564: command
> > components for a node do not work anymore.
> >
> > I already commented the issue but no response so far. Vote for
> > MYFACES-568 and MYFACES-564  maybe this speeds up a bit.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mathias Werlitz
> >
> > emmanuelj@gmail.com schrieb am 23.09.2005 15:16:40:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Anybody know if this patch has made it to the nightly build?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Emmanuel
> >
> > > On 9/18/05, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I think that this is probable, Sean, out tree2 expert is now busy
> > with
> > > the release, but when this is over I am sure he will take a look to
> > > the patch. To me that patch seems ok but I am not familiar with
> > tree2.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Bruno

> > the nightly