myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Liang <kevinlian...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSF, Portlets and URLs
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:19:09 GMT
I was trying tree2 on Liferay too. But then I realize
myfaces (TOMAHAWK components) are NOT portlet
compliant yet. There are quite a few bugs filed for
that in JIRA. I'm waiting for the team to support
portlet before I can use it. The other problem you'll
run into is ClassCastException as TOMAHWAK expects
HttpRequest only. I hope they are working on it.

--kevin

http://mail.yahoo.com