myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject <t:dataScroller> one portion of data
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:46:07 GMT
I have 100 rows. Each time I like to fetch 10 rows from database. So the data model has knowledge
of 10 rows.

<t:dataScroller id="scroll_1"

for="data"

rowsCountVar="rowsCount"

displayedRowsCountVar="displayedRowsCountVar"

firstRowIndexVar="firstRowIndex"

lastRowIndexVar="lastRowIndex"

pageCountVar="pageCount"

pageIndexVar="pageIndex"

So the rowCount is 10, firstRowIndex=0, lastRowIndex=9 even though I fetch rows 50-59 from
database.

I like the rowCount is 100 (the whole data model from user's view), the firstRowIndex is 50,
and the lastRowIndex is 59. When User click next page (paginator), backing bean needs to be
notified which portion of data to fetch from database.

Does <t:dataTable> and <t:dataScroller> support this?

Thanks! Dave.

Yahoo! for Good