myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Pease <mpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: display validation errors with <x:message> on top of page?
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:53:32 GMT
sorry...

   i forgot to say that i'm using   1.09

   is there a more recent version that is stable that would have
<x:message & <x:messages fixed?

stable meaning that these work:

x:inputCalendar
x:message
x:inputFileUpload
x:dataTable
x:commandSortHeader
x:dataScroller

Thank you-
Matt

ps.. i'm doing this work for a project at Genentech -- the first JSF
project here as far as I know.   Would love to get this stuff working.